Managing an organization’s debt structure can include a variety of services ranging from one-time projects to ongoing support.
Debt management services include:
- Monitoring refunding and restructuring opportunities.
- Preparing rating agency updates.
- Preparing investor calls.
- Disseminating continuing disclosure information.
- Educating Board, C-suite and financial management staff.
- Maintaining relationships with investors, banks and other financial stakeholders.
- Updating debt service schedules and maximum annual debt service calculations.
- Monitoring compliance with financial and bank covenants.
- Reviewing debt-related entries in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.